Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thank you Starbucks


Elizabeth ( in blue) a very loyal and amazing customer now a great friend. Along with her whole family who I am so thankful to have in my life.

Leonie (aka Burger), Sarah ( aka Lover) and Jase (aka yes his real name is Jason Bourne)

Kylie, Sarah and Cale. Part of my amazing team.

Alison(faithful and loyal customer and now a friend forever) and Kevin 08


Bourne.........Jason Bourne

If Starbucks has given me anything, I must say thank you to Starbucks for bringing so many wonderful people into my life. I have made some amazing friends (including the many that I dont have pictures of to put above) and for that I am very thankful. Great friends are hard to come by so when i do get blessed with good people in my life, I need to appreciate it and recognize it.

No comments: