Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oliver heaven

Oliver's new swimming spot.


Daddy and Oli hanging out at the swimming spot. Throw the damn rock already is what Oli is thinking.


Through exploring and adventures through the bush, Cameron and Oliver found a gorgeous little swimming spot (a gravel pit or quarry) right near our house. When they took me there, both Cam and Oli were like kids on xmas morning. Oliver was beside himself with excitement and when I saw the spot I could understand why. Oliver fricken LOVES swimming. He could go out and swim for hours (I am seriously not exaggerating). Oli loves the beach but the waves dont make it the best swimming spot for him so this new quarry is PERFECT!!

So sure enough Oliver goes out swimming and Cam and I sit in the sunshine and relax. There are no houses or other people around so its peaceful. Its a great place where we can go and have some time alone and just hang out together without interruption. Its perfect. I am sure if Oliver had an idea what heaven was.... this spot would be it!!

No comments: