Thursday, May 21, 2009

Missing Byron Bay

Oliver on his fav beach....Tallows
Tallows Beach Byron Bay where we use to live.

hi everyone,


well today is a weird day as both Cameron and I are missing Byron bay very very very much today. I am not usually one to get "home sick" but I must admit I am suffering today along with my husband. Now the reason this is so weird is today is actually a nice day. YES folks believe it or not we have a nice day here in Red Deer Alberta. You would think over the past 3 days we have had freezing rain, snow, flurries and rain that we would definitely get Byron sick but no... today with blue skies and sunshine we want to be in beautiful Byron Bay.
So for our friends reading this sitting in Byron right now... please go to the beach for us and breathe in the beautiful beach air and take in the amazing views and be thankful for your environment.

No comments: