Friday, May 1, 2009

1st visit from Oz

Bridgie, me and Lisa

Lisa and I having a fire in the backyard

Isn't life awesome!! And amazing! Really?? I have been back in Canada 3 months today. And it doesn't seem to matter where in the world I am we can all stay connected. In less than 24 hours I can be back in Oz or you from Oz here with me in Canada. Hanging out in my backyard, snow falling, Aussies freezing and cooking griller sausages on the fire. My girlfriend Lisa came to visit for 4 days and it was just like old times. hanging out, no pressure to do anything, chatting, eating Tim Tams (thanks again Lisa), drinking Tim Hortons, eating bagels and cream cheese, watching movies...... just Being!!
It was great having her here and sad to have seen her leave knowing it will be a good year before we see each other again. but thank god for blogs, email and facebook....ha!!

So who's our next visitor???



No comments: