Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Time Flies??????

Cam's parent, Rick and Sharon got here what seems like a blink ago and they are already leaving in less that 48 hours. What is with this theory "Time Flies"........
You hear it quite often, its either time flies when you are having fun or time flies when theres a deadline.... etc.
The saying "time flies" is said quite often and the funny thing is there is such truth in this saying. It has nearly been 3 weeks Rick and Sharon have been here and it honestly feels like not even 2 weeks has passed. And in this time we have done soooooo much that you would think it it would feel like its been longer. But it doesnt. Weird. Anyone with any theories or comments on this "time flies" business please let me know as it baffles me how true this bloody is in all aspects of life. Cam is graduating in Oct already. Graduating for petes sakes. 2 years come and gone. WHAT THE????
I just had my 32 birthday. What the hell happened there?? Its crazy.
If I can tell you one thing.... time sure does fly by so please live every moment with love, passion and gratitude. and thank you for being apart of my life.

No comments: