Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is it really 2010??

I cant believe it is 2010 and we are still...STILL... seeing so much intolerance and hate. seriously it is getting boring and old...
for those non-north americans you may not have even heard about the superbowl commercial controversy.
I encourage you to go to this link and watch this funny commercial that has now been ban from playing during the superbowl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MQWFiIrBLA

CBS claims this ad isnt up to creative standards. WTF?? Then turn around and approve an anti abortion commercial. Soooooo the message here is what??

seriously I would love to know what you think?? It concerns me that the message of HATE and religious bullshit is less offensive than same sex kissing. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! This makes me want to scream.

No comments: