Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009 in Leduc

Us
On left is Cheryl with daughter Abby, Laura, Steph with Emily and me

The girls with Aunt Hazel


Happy Easter everyone. Cameron and I enjoyed the first 2 days of the extra long weekend in Red Deer with the Wiebes, dark chocolate easter egg hunt and drinking beer in the sun.
On Easter Sunday we drove to Leduc to spend the night with my Aunt Hazel and Uncle Dave and all the girls and add-ons. Its growing as a family (husbands, boyfriends and babies) so it was very fun and busy. The huge meal was delicious and the mud cake desert was AWESOME!! and then after desert Cameron and I found out the easter bunny came to visit us and left a bunch of treats on our bed....ha!!
On Easter Monday we met Cheryl, Chris and Abby for lunch and then Cameron took me birthday present shopping. Of course I went straight to Lululemon and got spoilt....yoohoo!!
So all in all it has been a fabulous extra long Easter weekend and tomorrow Cameron starts work. Man how sweet it is!! (Literally ..... soooooo much chocolate)

No comments: