Monday, March 30, 2009

The week everything changes for 2009

So I was talking to my sister-in-law today (Hi Em) and she was saying that this is the week that 2009 is gonna become the amazing year we all thought it was going to be. I am very excited for this week to happen then....
It seems to me that 2008 was a hard or some would say shit year for most people, Cameron and I definately included. Pressure, loss of job, hard new lessons, big decisions to make with unknown results, scrubbing toilets, loss of friends, disloyalty......
But 2008 also held wonderful events and moments such as Cameron's graduation, a trip to Norfolk Island, a trip to Daydream Island, my first private helicopter experience, made new friends, time with my family, Cameron got tons of diving done in some amazing places and we both have our health.
So 2009 as of March 30th ....
what is in store???
I hope everyone is having the amazing year 2009 is going to be!!

No comments: