Saturday, November 1, 2008

Australian Halloween

Shawn was Thomas the Tank Engine and he is violating the Father Cameron
The holy couple. Our costumes were a huge hit. I had a sign on my back that said
"The devil made me do it".

Laura and Q-ball went as Bender and Zoidberg from Futurama. Also a huge hit!!
So in Australia they do not celebrate Halloween. Some try but not with great success. Its even a challenge to find halloween candy for the kids (if there are any).
So a friend and I decided we were going to throw a giant true north american style Halloween party in Byron. Well alot of work later, it was a fabulous success. In the end there was approx. 80 people, all costumed having the best time. Soooooo much fun. I have added all the 60 other pictures onto my Facebook page if you want to see more. The party was great and I hope that we have converted many more Aussies to get behind the fun of Halloween.


No comments: