Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A new love

The house we are sitting for 3 and half weeks.
View from the balcony. The morning clouds
The deck and pool area
My cabana boy cleaning the pool walking along the ledge... scary!!


Cam and I are still house sitting in heaven and we are so damn lucky so have had this time up here. The quite surroundings, beautiful 25m lap pool, hot tub that massges soooooooogood, and my new love.... the infrared sauna. In an infrared sauna, the infrared heater produces radiant energy, which is the same as the heat from the sun, only without the harmful ultraviolet rays.

You sit in the sauna for approx. 15min and you just sit there and nothing happens. the its like a switch goes off and you start sweating like you have never sweat before. I LOVE IT!!!

I have been getting in the infrared sauna almost everyday since we've been here (about 3 weeks) and my skin is looking amazing. It just feels good.

This is one "toy" Cam and I truly need to have in our home. If you can find one... try it, you'll love it

No comments: