Saturday, January 12, 2008

Free Trip To Melbourne

Me in city

Belinda and I are London Bridge Rock formation

Me at Bells Beach


Hi guys,
I (Lee here) just got back from a free trip to Melbourne for 5 nights. My friend Belinda won this trip which also included a lunch with Roger Federer. It was super fun. I love that place. The beautiful old style buildings, the lack of homeless people hassling you, all the trendy cafes, jazz bands in every street, the business people in their trendy suits and $500 haircuts. LOVE IT!! Don't know why but I always feel great while I'm in Melbourne. I fit in there... well minus the $500 haircut (I last paid $40 and I thought that was steep).
I think if Cam is going to apply for jobs in Australia after he graduates then I have voted Melbourne our #1 destination.
Oh and like I mentioned Belinda and I also had this lunch with the worlds number one tennis player Roger Federer. Belinda is crazy about this guy so it was all very exciting. I do have pictures but not on my computer right now so I will posted pictures in the near future. For now here are some pics I have now and stay tuned for more pics in next couple days.....
Lee

No comments: